Our services are rendered on behalf of clients regionally, nationally and internationally. We are certified as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), registered with the Maryland DOT as a MBE/DBE firm, and serve the greater business community as a member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Our goals are to work with lasting collaborators toward retooling and enhancing their business and community needs.
- Our approach is intended to develop and create environments to encourage healthy and ethical social progress.
- Our objectives are to help individuals realize their potential, seek techniques that will encourage and reinforce positive social and personal values.
As a service provider within the planning industry, it is our purpose to satisfy our client’s requirements through the expressions of creative environmental enhancements. We propose the following services . . .
- Conference planning and management
- Non-profit and association administration and management
- Church leadership development and transitions
- Special project coordination; Community leadership development
- Educational curriculum design and advocacy
- Research, analysis, development, strategic planning
- Community outreach training for employees and young adults in the workplace
- Other services are available.
Consultation is recommended to determine requirements and needs assessment.